dord (dôrd), n. density of mind; chiefly exhibited by one who attempts to demonstrate supposed knowledge --adj. dord'ish

5.31.2006

Na

No, I'm not writing about Sodium--I still chuckle when I think about the beginning of Dr. Mohler's talk. Anyone who didn't hear it should do so; he's eloquent and entertaining.

Maybe I'll write more about New Attitude later--I'm still trying to decide whether I want to spend the time it takes to blog.

Back to the conference--it was fantastic. Why? Because the speakers took us back to the gospel: again, and again, and again; humble orthodoxy, the beautiful fulfilling of the Old Testament in the New Testament, how the gospel shows us gospel truths and leads us to gospel conduct, the cross of Christ, the work of the Holy Spirit, evangelism, and much more. And all of the messages, including the breakout sessions, will be available for download for only $10. Yes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home