dord (dôrd), n. density of mind; chiefly exhibited by one who attempts to demonstrate supposed knowledge --adj. dord'ish

8.01.2007

The Queue

The following books are on my bookshelf, waiting to be read. Some I've purchased at conferences. Some I've ordered from Amazon.com. Some I've received as gifts. All look promising.


Above All Earthly Pow'rs: Christ in a Postmodern World, David Wells
Brothers, We Are Not Professionals, John Piper
Charity and Its Fruits, Jonathan Edwards
Creation Regained, Albert Wolters
The Discipline of Spritual Discernment, Tim Challies
Disciplines of a Godly Man, R. Kent Hughes
Every Thought Captive, Richard L. Pratt, Jr.
Future Grace, John Piper
The Godly Man's Picture, Thomas Watson
The Holiness of God, R.C. Sproul
The Jusification of God, John Piper
Overcoming Sin & Temptation, John Owen
Pathway to Freedom, Alistair Begg
The Pleasures of God, John Piper
What's The Difference? John Piper


These are listed alphabetically (and no, they aren't arranged that way on my shelf), and will be regularly updated as I move some onto The Booklist and as others get added to my shelf.

Feel free to comment on any of these if you have read them, or have heard anything about them. Also feel free to recommend books you've enjoyed. . . or, better yet, donate them to my library.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home