dord (dôrd), n. density of mind; chiefly exhibited by one who attempts to demonstrate supposed knowledge --adj. dord'ish

8.15.2007

After The Clash



Well, due to the fact that I haven't had time to post anything on The Clash (or anything else lately, for that matter), I thought I'd point anyone interested in learning more about the conference to a couple of other blogs.

--My friend Brian is in the midst of recapping some of the week's key lectures.
--And Josh Harris has posted pictures, the first of several testimonies, and even a video of a human pyramid come crashing down.

I still plan to blog something of substance about The Clash, but we'll see... I have exactly a two day weekend between the end of work and the beginning of the school semester.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Whalen said...

Yeah, I pretty much followed the outline and went by memory, though I did choose to leave certain parts out, or at least condense a section into a sentence or two. But yeah, the way I see it with those lectures, there isn't much way to improve what Nathan said, so I stuck with it, haha.

8/16/2007 7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home