dord (dôrd), n. density of mind; chiefly exhibited by one who attempts to demonstrate supposed knowledge --adj. dord'ish

8.28.2006

Join the Rebelution

I don't know how many of you have clicked through my links, but in case you haven't, I need to recommend one link in particular. The Rebelution, started by Alex and Brett Harris, has been one of my favorite websites since I found it last fall. While it is directed mainly at young Christian men and women, it's worthwhile reading for people of any age. And, as if that weren't exciting enough, they have revamped and expanded their website, now including discussion forums, conference information, and links to articles written by people such as Dr. Albert Mohler and John Piper. I could tell you more, but instead, check it out for yourself!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home