dord (dôrd), n. density of mind; chiefly exhibited by one who attempts to demonstrate supposed knowledge --adj. dord'ish

9.06.2007

Great Books CD Series

Christian analysis of literary classics. This new series sounds fantastic. And the first book is one of my favorites, even though I know I missed a lot of its significance (or perhaps it's because I know I missed a lot--great books tend to make me realize I need to re-read them before I finish reading the first time). Are there any other fans of C.S. Lewis' The Great Divorce?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Towropes said...

I haven't yet read it, but I hear it will be a movie soon per Walden Media.

9/12/2007 5:11 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

Interesting. The Great Divorce is such a different book. But to be honest, as good as it is, I don't know how anyone would try to translate it to a film that would be any good. It could be a dreadful movie if they [shudder] take liberties. Still, I'm curious now.

9/12/2007 10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home