dord (dôrd), n. density of mind; chiefly exhibited by one who attempts to demonstrate supposed knowledge --adj. dord'ish

9.29.2007

Look That Way ----->

I've finally carried out some long-planned improvements to my sidebar. (Notice I didn't say that I've finished. I'll no doubt keep tinkering.) In the process, I've learned more about working with HTML--just don't ask me to code anything from scratch. Hopefully the changes make the blog more navigable and generally more reader friendly. Let me know what you think.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Altrogge said...

Hey Jason,

Thanks for listing my blog on your site, I really appreciate it!

10/02/2007 11:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JASON!

I didn't think it had been that long since I last stopped by, but when the last blog on your home page is the last blog I read or even knew about, I guess it's just a little sad, especially because the contents of your posts look so great.

I mean to work my way through your posts; I've read most of them tonight, but I want to comment as I am able.

I like your sidebar and overall design changes.

Blessings!

10/04/2007 9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home